-4 Skinless Chicken Breasts
-4 Tablespoons of Lemon Juice
-1 Tablespoon of Rosemary
-4 Tablespoons of Butter (I used Earth Balance vegan butter)
-1 Tablespoon Powdered Garlic
-Green Beans (I used a frozen steamer bag)
-White Rice (Simple to make in the rice cooker. I made mine earlier in the day).
1) Preheat oven 350 degrees (175 degrees C). Line baking pan with aluminum foil.
2) Place 4 skinless chicken breast in pan and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
3) Pour 1 Tablespoon of lemon juice on each chicken breast.
4) Sprinkle with rosemary and powdered garlic (1 Tablespoon of each).
5) Place 1 Tablespoon of butter on each chicken breast (4 total).
6) Cook for 22 minutes.
7) Serve with green beans and rice, and enjoy!